Best Pole Saw – Recommendation
|Compare||Remington RM1025SPS||BLACK+DECKER LPP120||Sun Joe SWJ800E||GreenWorks 20672|
|Item Weight||11.9 pounds||10.4 pounds||9.7 pounds||15.4 pounds|
|Length||15 feet overhead||up to 14 feet||15 feet overhead||Reach of about 11-12 feet - I'm 6 Ft|
|Engine||8 Amp||Up to 100 cuts per charge||6.5-Amp||100 cuts on a single charge|
Top Pole Saw Reviews
1. Remington RM1025SPS Ranger 8-Amp 10-inch
- Though this is not the most powerful saw one can purchase, it offers the perfect size and power for those who need a tree trimmer with extra features. Many users find the added reach this model offers makes trimming trees much easier and more comfortable.
With no tools needed to attach the aluminum pole or remove it, people will be able to quickly change between tool types to get through any project they need. With its lightweight design, trimming will no longer be a strain or cause unnecessary pain in your back.
- For the price, this is a great tool to have on hand to keep trees and large bushes trimmed and neat. With the dual function, it is like getting two tools in one.
- Though users do complain about the weight of the saw, others say it is lightweight and comfortable. With the pole in place, the saw weighs in at around eleven pounds. If extensive cutting is being done, some users may find their arms and back begin to feel strained.
- Outside of gasoline-driven engines, users will find this pole saw offers the perfect amount of power a corded model possibly can. It is easy enough to use for beginners and even pros will find it has many uses.
2. Black and Decker LPP120 20-Volt Lithium Ion
- After looking at the many features, as well as the hundreds of positive reviews left for the Black and Decker LPP120 Pole Saw, it is easy to see that this is a pole saw worth purchasing, if it needs your needs. Keep in mind that it is intended for small jobs and takes care of them with ease. If these types of jobs are the reason you are looking to purchase a pole saw, you can probably stop your search now and buy this one.
- In addition, it is surprising low weight, which means that it could work for almost anyone. This is a definite plus for someone who is constantly recruiting others to help out with yard work. When you also consider that it is easy to use and includes a blade guard for safe handling, it is obvious that you really can’t go wrong purchasing it, even as a gift for a family member or friend who has expressed an interest in doing yard work, but has not been able to find a pole saw they can carry and control.
3. Sun Joe SWJ800E 8-Inch 6.5-Amp
- For pruning and trimming work around your yard and home, the Sun Joe Electric Pole Chain Saw is the perfect product. Able to perform in small spaces where use of a ladder would be impossible, able to slice through limbs up to 2″ larger in circumference than indicated in the manual, safe and environmentally-friendly in it’s use of electricity instead of gasoline which would result in emission of fumes and smoke, equipped with safety features to prevent accidents, all at a great price.
- Consumer reviews have left no doubt as to their their preference for this tool when it comes to handling this type of yard work themselves. This saw has all the most convenient and easy-to-use features, all in one piece of handy equipment.
4. GreenWorks 20672 G-MAX 40V Li-Ion 8-Inch
- There are a number of different things that make this particular purchase a special one. Overall, the product itself is a cut above much of its competition. The fact that it is designed with ease of use in mind is a huge advantage, not to mention its high quality. It is something that you can literally take out of the box, charge and then start to use even if you have no prior experience with pole saws. The fact that it is so well constructed means that you will be able to use it for years without having to worry about something going wrong. The entire product has been designed and constructed with the customer in mind. You also have the option of purchasing it with the battery and charger or as a standalone product. Furthermore, you can even choose to go with a different battery and charger.
- Generally speaking, it is compatible with most other batteries that come from GreenWorks. This gives you the maximum amount of flexibility when it comes to using the tool. The fact that this system is so versatile is what makes it more appealing than many of the other pole saws that are available for purchase.
- It simply sets it apart and once you have the chance to use it, you will understand that the decision to purchase it was probably one of the best decisions that you ever made. Check out the ratings below to get a quick overview of the product and its qualities.
When you need to reach up high, and need a quality saw, look no further than the options above to find the perfect pole saw for practically any occasion. We know how important it is to you to find high quality tools and equipment, so we’ve only chosen the best- and we’re sure you’ll be happy with these models. What are you waiting for? Get out there and landscape to your heart’s content!
I hope you will take the time to read Best Electric Chainsaw. Thank you