When it comes to red carpet events, you must use step and repeat banners to catch the audience's attention successfully. These banners make the event look swanky and cool. In addition, they are an affordable way to establish the tone of the event while promoting your company. If you look at the design of these banners closely, you will find your brand logo to be printed in the front of the banner with one or many logos printed in a repeated manner.
Why use step and repeat banners at red carpet events?
Step and repeat banners are the best type of banner advertisement to be used for press releases, fundraisers, fashion shows, and red-carpet events. In addition, it is the ideal backdrop for you and the attendees at the event to pose and take photographs.
You should highlight your company's name with the business logo to boost its presence among the audience. With step and repeat banners, you can showcase valuable moments of all the attendees and look dazzling in the pictures. It is a great way for you to showcase and capture wonderful moments at an event.
Designing the banner
When you are designing the step and repeat banner at red carpet events, keep the following tips in mind-
- The first thing you have to decide is the size of the banner. The common size is at least 8 feet in height. This ensures the banner is big enough to display the subjects in front of it for pictures. Make sure you are aware of where your banner will be placed so that you can determine its best width for space and goal provided. The following are some factors you should keep in mind-
- 10’ x 8’ is a great choice if you plan to capture four to eight people in the photograph
- 8’ x 8’ is better for small groups where two to four people are captured in the frame
- 8’ x 5' is the ideal width for events where there is a restricted space of just one to two people, for instance, photo booths at the event.
- Logo- You should decide on the number of business logos you will use. Since the banner is being used for advertising business brands, you must ensure the right number is used. These logos should be legible so that people can see them from a distance. The following are some salient tips to keep in mind-
- Use two to four logos in a single banner
- The use of more than six logos will make it look cluttered
- Make sure your business message is clear
Professional companies should always be hired when it comes to the design of red- carpet step and repeat banners. They have both the skills and experience of design and the correct placement of text and font when creating positive first impressions with a visually appealing banner at the event.