Why You Should Install Home Automation System?
Imagine this: you wake up in the morning, and while you are still in your bed, you raise the shutters, turn on the light in the bathroom, and adjust the air temperature. Sounds impossible? If you have a smart home, this is just a fraction of what you can do.
What is a smart home?
Home automation adapts to the user's activity, habits, mood, and lifestyle. A smart home saves energy. The key to home automation is adapting all systems to users' habits as well as saving energy and time on executing given commands, taking care not to tamper with the visual aspect of your home.
Home automation can be an apartment, a house, the whole building, or office space equipped with technology that connects appliances, and systems in it. So when you have a smart home, it means that your small home appliances, smoke detectors, heating and cooling systems, light bulbs, motion sensors, and alarms are all connected to one network. And what's best, you can access all of this through an app on your mobile phone, or your home computer!
How does it work?
For example, a notification will be sent to your mobile phone every time someone enters your home. Through voice control, you will be able to open the garage door when you approach your home, without fear of compromising traffic safety in any way. Many other smart features can save lives, such as smoke and flood sensors.
If you think you will not be able to master all these functionalities, don't worry. Management is easy and simple, which is quite important for the elderly, children, and people with reduced mobility.
Air condition and energy savings
The control of the heating itself is realized through the user interface from where one can set the desired temperature values individually for each zone (floor, room, etc.).
There is an option of remote and automatic switching on and off of all types of lighting, as well as remote and automatic dimming of classic and halogen lighting. You can set different programmatic scenarios of simultaneous of selected groups of exterior and interior lighting that are activated with a single keystroke. The system can even control motorized shutters, curtains and awnings.
Centralized control and synchronization of all your multimedia devices, and media servers can be tailored to your needs. At the touch of a button on the remote control or the touch screen, it is possible to initiate a Home Theater scenario that will adjust the ambiance: lower the blinds and dim the lights, lower the screen and turn on the projector.
Listen to your favorite music in any part of your home. Control volume, song selection, and play music throughout the entire house or in a specific section.
Alarm and video surveillance systems
In case of alarm (burglaries, fires, floods, etc.), in addition to the already standard features, the intelligent alarm system has additional features that set it apart from the standard ones. The system can perform the activation of automated devices in the event of an alarm (ignition-extinguishing all lighting, lowering all shutters, activating an audible warning, and more). You can access the entire video surveillance system on phone, TV, or monitors for 24 / 7h surveillance.
Smart home technology
The smart home is made up of modules, wireless components that allow easy installation and subsequent system upgrades. The control of the entire system is performed by a central controller, which is also responsible for automation. The user interface can be a user's phone, tablet, a special tablet designed for smart home systems, pc or voice control.
Home automation is based on wireless technology. Each system incorporates wireless routers intended for this type of application. The benefit for the user is that there will be Wi-Fi coverage for the entire home, which can be used for purposes other than smart home management.
Best Selling Home Automation Equipment With Highest Reviews
- COMPATIBILITY: Works flawlessly with Alexa, Google Assistant & IFTTT. No hub required. Requires Android 4.4 or above & IOS 8 or above.
- AROUND THE GLOBE: No matter where you are, turn on/off home electronics. Manage up to 50 electronic appliances - one electronic appliance per smart plug.
- FEATURES: Set timer, share with family members or create schedule. These features will make your life easier and smarter.
- Connect your Ring doorbell with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying...
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell
- REPLACES FAN SPEED SWITCH – This smart fan control replaces a switch that ONLY controls fans (On/Off/SPEED Only) - lights must be on a separate switch. Switch allows you to adjust speed (low, medium...
- WIRELESSLY CONTROL & SCHEDULE FAN SPEED – Schedule timed events for connected fan. Customize scenes for day or night, home or away. Wirelessly control switch from anywhere through your smartphone,...
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED HUB - Compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, Ring, SmartThings, Wink, HomeSeer, Fibaro, Trane, Nexia, ADT, Vera, and more.
- WHY AN ADD-ON SWITCH – Add-on switches allow GE-branded in-wall smart controls to operate correctly in multi-switch configurations By connecting directly to the smart device the add-on mirrors its...
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND-GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous models and eliminated the need for breakoff tabs Quick Fit enhancements are the...
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY – Compatible with any GE-branded smart control to operate lights or devices from multiple locations The add-on switch sends commands to the connected in-wall Z-Wave or Zigbee...
Last update on 2020-02-29 at 02:02 PST - Details