Who Invented the Garage Door?
Mr. C.G Johnson invented the garage door In 1921 which revolutionized the way homes are designed and structured! It also became second entrance to the house.
Why Garage is So Important
If you are here, most probably you already have garage or you own home. But even if you don't own house or anything no worries, you will enjoy these great information on Garage Door Securities & Monitoring which you can see on your tablets and pc. We all know garage is a special place in anyone's house which is not only used to park cars, but also as very essential storage rooms. I myself have many essential tools, accessories, toys, garden stuff, bicycle, shoes and some more things stuffed in the garage.
Book Part or All of Your Next Adventure
Helping people all over the world learn about travel. Book Your Vacation!
There are different types of Garages
1. Steel Garage Doors.
2. Wind Load Garage Doors: Made of polyurethane foam insulation that is sandwiched between two layers of steel.
3. Wood Garage Doors.
4. Vinyl Garage Doors : Most common types of garage doors nowadays (I have this one :)).
5. Fiberglass Garage Doors.
6. Aluminum Garage Doors.
Now you know, why securing your garage doors are so important. One most necessary thing to remember is garage door can also be entrance to your house, so securing, monitoring garage door is essential and the trend is just moving up and up.
Before we put top rated garage door security systems, you might want to read this -
Here are top 16 selected Garage Doors Monitoring systems:
[Some includes best home security systems]
Our top top picks are:
GarageMate: Open your garage with your iPhone or Android. Easy setup. Secure. Bluetooth4.0. Please read description fully before ordering.
- CHECK COMPATIBILITY BEFORE YOU BUY: Nexx Garage is compatible with most garage door openers but, before you buy, check compatibility on Nexx website or test following the instructions in the image...
- CONVENIENTLY OPEN AND CLOSE your garage door by turning your existing Wi-Fi network and garage door opener into a single integrated smart device that you can control and monitor from anywhere.
- ACTIVATE YOUR GARAGE DOOR OPENER BY TAPPING on the Nexx Home app, or by giving voice commands to your Alexa or Google Assistant devices, automate with SmartThings, or by driving near your garage door.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Touch Screen keypad and lock cylinder on exterior and thumb turn interior. Door thickness range is 1.37 to 1.75 standard
- Stores up to 30 personalized user codes at a time
Last update on 2022-07-05 at 01:05 PST - Details
We have partnered with many job search portals, so you can find millions of jobs (IT jobs, Nursing, Engineering, Doctor, Handyman, Contractors) from our website and apply free. Just change keyword and city of your choice and hit search.