Last Updated on
You might be a new visitor or reader to RepairDaily. But let us give you a short briefer. This site is a repository of various things related to home improvements, DIY projects, power tools, and other stuff that can make your life more convenient. We have a good number of followers, which makes us a community of people who want to progress and nothing more!
We have stopped accepting guest posts. However, we still accept "Sponsored Posts.
But of course, we have to admit that we are not all-knowing. Therefore, we are always glad to individuals who want to work with us through submitting any contents that fit our niche. If you are among these fellows that share the same level of proficiency and passion and us, then we are inviting you to collaborate with us. In short, we want your content to appear on this website!
Reach us through this email Thomas@m and in your message, kindly use this phrase "I Want To Do A GuestPost" as your subject line. In this way, we can quickly prioritize you over the bulks of emails that we are receiving on a daily basis.
But before you start hitting your keyboard and pouring your ideas, let us give you our guidelines first.
Following policies is a bad thing, after all.
- You need to submit at least three topics that you want to write for us.
- Tell us who you are. What are your interests? Do you have any sites that you are currently running?
- Give us a sample of your work (one example is perfect)
Once we approved your request, we want your article to follow this structure:
- It should be 1,000 words or more.
- Engaging, actionable, practical, and overall useful.
- No grammar errors! We can accept slangs but prefer the finesse of proper English.
- The article should not contain plagiarized work. We can double-check your articles via Copyscape, so there is no escaping here.
- Properly formatted. Make it readable!
Short author biography (We will give you the freedom to link this one on your About Page).
Picture or videos (They are not necessary, but we encourage you to include them)
We will allow you to put anchor text and URL for any links that you want to direct to your site. Take note that the link will be a DoFollow, meaning that it will count as an organic backlink. If you are currently building your site, this type of web link is quite crucial.
If your content got reactions or comments from people, we would encourage you to reply them. It is an excellent time for exposure!
Take a look at some statistics on Repairdaily | May 2018
Alexa Traffic Ranks
Search Terms – Help you find us
- "guest post"
- "Write for us"
- intext:”this is a sponsored post”
- submit a guest article
- advertise on our site
- advertise on this site
- partnership opportunities
- pay for a post
- writers app
- writers jobs
- sponsored post
- intext:”this is a paid post”
- intext:”this is a paid review”
- intext:”this is a sponsored post”
Do you accept any niche guest post or just real estate niches?
We currently accept anything with quality contents that serves helps our readers.
- Real Estate
- Cost to renovate homes
- Housing Tools
- Internet Marketing
- House decorating product reviews
- Ipads / Tablets
- Home buying
- Home selling
- Gaming Tutorials
- Technology / products / Assembly Tutorials / Guides
Who can submit a blog or guest post?
Anyone can submit guest posts, there is a fee included if you wish to include links, however, everything is negotiable, just send us an email, we’re flexible!
Guest Post Topic Ideas
- Home Improvement
- Home Automation
- Electrical & Electronics
- Smart Home
- Home Security
- Heating and Cooling
- Home Painting
- Home Maintenance
- News blogs
Once submitted, blogs, articles, images become property of