Using an eyeglass cleaning cloth is a perfect way to take off the smudges and streaks from your favorite pair of spectacles. However, the cloth or the pouches available in the marketplace need to be cleaned with absolute measures periodically. Today, we are here with a quick guest post that will allow you to know the actual dos and don'ts to keep that piece of microfiber cloth fresh, clean, and ready to use.
SO, LET’S JUST BEGIN WITH THE BASICS FIRST
If you often find that the purchased eyeglass pouches on wholesale are actually getting dirty and dusty, then it is a good idea to shake it or blow it. Going with this option, you need to make sure that you do it over a waste bin so that there’s no chance of creating a mess on the surface or floor.
The easiest you can do is manually hold the piece of cloth over the trash can and shake it generously. This will loosen up the dust particles while removing them evenly. Or else, you can clean it out with compressed air, which is also used to clean the keyboards. Radically, use a standard blow dryer to clean the lens cloth. Experts recommend using the blow dryer at the lowest setting and keeping it a few inches away from the cloth.
GIVE IT A QUICK HAND FLOSS
There can be times when you might use the cloth more than once a day, which will certainly raise the moment of washing it well. In such times, instead of shaking or blowing it up, you can go with washing it with your hands. Follow these simple steps to do the same:
- Fill a small cup, bowl, or mug with cold water
- Add a few drops of mild hand soap, or even the dish soap will also work well.
- Stir well; place the cloth in the solution.
- Let it soak for 5-7 minutes or longer if required.
- Once soaked, remove the cloth, and squeeze out the water well.
- Now simply ruin it under cold water.
- Lay it on a flat surface to dry.
LOADING IT ALONG WITH THE LAUNDRY
If you use more than one microfiber cloth in a day, you can also let them toss in the laundry next time; make sure to do this on a gentle wash cycle as the normal cycle can manage its delicate fabric. Once washed, let it dry, and it is ready to use again.
THE VERY BASIC DON'TS TO KEEP IN MIND
Though rinsing your eyeglass cleaning cloth may seem like an easy task to you. However, the only thing that matters along is to keep a few things in mind while doing it.
- Don’t use any fabric softener or a harsh laundry detergent, as it can ruin its quality.
- Avoid using any bleach or soap that can bring discolorations to it.
- Never ever let those microfiber cloth pieces soak in a dryer. Go with the natural sun-drying process to keep it in great shape.