Junk and unnecessary belongings lead to untidy and disorderly living spaces. Cleaning and decluttering the home is exhausting and saps energy. We have all been there, trying to get our house organized and free of the garbage but failing miserably.
Whether you are moving to a new home or decluttering the office space, call the junk removal company to manage the junk for you.
What is Junk Removal?
Junk removal is a process of organizing and cleaning your space by getting rid of the garbage and extra possessions. Simply put, junk haulers collect and pick garbage and dispose of junk at nearby landfill or recycling centers.
How Does Junk Removal Work?
The junk pick-up team is professionally trained to sort and remove discarded goods. Junk haulers haul away waste to make space, clean debris after a remodeling project, or be in compliance with governmental order.
Once you have hired a junk removal company, the team shows up at the premises with a truck. These professionals gather the junk and haul it away to licensed disposal facilities. Usually, junk removal services dispose of non-hazardous items. Hire a specialty junk removal service for removing hazardous items.
Types of Junk Removal
Majorly, there are two types of junk removal services; residential and commercial.
- Residential Junk Removal – As the name implies, these services help in disposing of the junk gathered in the home. These services are requested for removing larger items like furniture, exercise equipment, and any electronics waste.
- Commercial Junk Removal – Office spaces get quickly burdened with junk. Commercial junk removal services help get rid of computers, monitors, printers, and office furniture.
How Much Does Junk Removal Cost?
The junk removal industry has worked toward standardizing pricing, however, different regions and states have different prices. Multiple variables affect the final cost charged by the junk removal service.
Mostly, junk removal costs are influenced by the size of the junk and the number of trips it takes to dispose of junk. Hauling junk is a difficult job, therefore, tip workers to appreciate their hard work and services.
If hiring a junk removal service is too costly for you, hire a dumpster, fill it up, and dispose of the junk. Generally, it costs $90 and $850 for a three to four-day dumpster rental.
Factors to Consider on Junk Removal
- Collect Resalable Items – Before the junk haulers arrive, go through the junk in the storage space to separate resalable things. Also, ensure that any valuable item is not thrown unknowingly into the junk.
- Split the Junk into Different Categories – Considering the safety of the environment, separate the junk into different categories. For instance, plastic items in separate bins and paper in another for perfect recycling.
- E-waste – Most junk hauling services refuse to haul away damaged electronics. It is better to sell the e-waste than add it to a pile of junk.
Hiring a junk removal company is worth it, especially if you are busy and have no time for cleaning and decluttering. Now that you know all about the services, search ‘junk removal services near me’ to organize your living space.