How to do world travel world tour?
There are a total of 195 countries in the world. In the past doing a world tour was a difficult task but now taking a world tour is becoming easier and more convenient. First of all, you have to decide what countries you want to add to your package.
Taking this decision will help you to decide on a route that will save you money and time. Some people prefer traveling to developed places like Dubai and New York while others love to travel beaches and tropical regions like Thailand and Maldives. Best vacation places.
“How to do world tour?” is the first question that comes in mind before you plan vacation spots for you. There are international airports in ever country that connect them with the rest of the world. Some of the largest international airports in the world are enlisted below:
- Beijing Daxing International Airport (PKX)
- Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- King Fahd International Airport (DMM)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG
- Cairo International Airport (CAI)
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
These are the busiest and spacious airports in the world that have an array of airlines to carry passengers all around the world. Some of the airlines that fly you to more than over 100 destinations in the world are:
- Emirates Airlines
- Air China
- China Eastern Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- British Airways
- Air France
- Air Canada
Which places to travel during world tour?
The world has innumerably different places to captivate your attention. Some of the destinations you will love to travel are enlisted below:
- Dubai: Dubai is one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates which is famous for luxury shopping, modern architecture, and breathtaking skyline. This city is home to many modern wonders of the world such as the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa, to the largest shopping mall, and the fountain. Dubai receives millions of visitors throughout the year for its rich Arabic food, desert safaris, global village, and metropolis.
- Rio de Janeiro: Rio de Janeiro in one of the prime cities in Brazil famous for Copacabana and Ipanema beaches. Other than that Christ the Redeemer statue attracts millions of visitors.
- Maldives: the Maldives is a dream destination for people who love to travel, surf, and sunbathe. The Maldives is a small island with over 100 resorts that rest over the turquoise crystal waters.
- Istanbul: Istanbul is one of the major cities in Turkey. It is famous for Ancient Architecture, Turkish cuisines, and a peaceful environment. It is uncommon to visit Istanbul and not get amazed by its cultural richness.
- New York: New York City is the first destination that comes in mind of people when they decide to do a world tour. New York is famous for the Times Square, Empire State Building, and Central Park. The city delivers an iconic skyline when the buildings glitter against the sunshine.
Before you travel the world
Before you decide to do a world tour, there are certain things you must need to consider. You must get a Visa from every country you wish to travel to. Every country has its own rules and regulations for a visa, hence the price. You must keep all your documents arranged and safe because you’ll need to present them at various spots. The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) of all the countries make sure that all the passenger are traveling without prohibited items. These prohibited items include oversized electronics, aerosols more than 100ml, explosive chemicals, and flammable liquids. There are some important documents to double-check before you travel such as the Passport, your Driver’s license, insurance card, and visa.
What to wear? What to buy?
While you pack your luggage you should keep every kind of clothes with you. Some places can be very cold while others can be hot. Some of the clothes you need to pack are as follows:
When you do a world tour you will come across different items that will captivate you. Some of the items that you’d love to buy in Dubai are:
- Camel Milk Chocolate
- Dubai Dates (Dried Fruits)
- Persian Rugs & Carpets
- Oudh and Bakhoor
- Arabic Attars (Perfume Oil)
- Pashmina Shawls
- Gold Jewelry
- Coffee and Arabic Coffee Pot
Other countries have their national things that you might buy for your loved ones.
Surprising facts about world tour!
- France covers more time zone than any other country in the world
- Canada has around three million lakes
- Russia is bigger than Pluto
- 99% of Libya is covered with sand
- San Marino has more cars in it than people in it
- There is a town in Norway called A
- China follows a single time zone
English courtesy words to know before vacations
During your world tour you will come across people who speak different languages; therefore; English will help you to communicate anywhere in the world. It is difficult for you to learn the world from different languages you are going to listen to. However, some English courtesy words will have a good impression such as:
- Thank You
- I Am Sorry
- Excuse Me
- It Doesn’t Matter
- Good Morning
- Good Afternoon
- Good Evening
- Good Night
- How Are You?
- Nice To Meet You
- See You Later
Some of the safety tips before you do world tour are as follows:
- Do ample research
- Do not draw attention
- Make copies of important documents
- Keep your family and friends updated
- Connect to available Wi-Fi spots
Frequently Asked Question | FAQs
1. How much does world tour costs?
It depends on the type and quantities of countries you have on the list.
2. Do I need a visa?
Many nationalities can travel the world without a visa. To see the list of eligible people, visit that specific country’s foreign affairs website
3. What kind of internet facilities are there?
Most hotels and coffee shops offer free Wi-Fi and hotspot
4. Will my cell phone work in Israel?
Only if you have an international service from your provider
5. Is it safe to do a world tour?
It depends on the countries you are traveling to. For example, Dubai and New York are very safe when it comes to tourism.
So what are you waiting for? Research the web on “How to do world tour?” and start traveling. Travel the world and increase your travel score!
Nandini Roy Chowdhury has been a freelance writer for the last 10 years. She has successfully worked for many Websites & Blogs in her 10 long years of journey as a professional author. She has successfully made her clients happy with her adaptability. According to Nandini, punctuality and perseverance are the key-rule of life. This helps her stay focused on her work.
She is an advocate by profession but she chose her passion for writing as a full-time career. She started writing as a ghost-writer from her early college days in Calcutta. It is important for an author to stay updated on the ever changing style of writing. She believes keeping herself open to all avenues of creative writing helps in achieving best results. Apart from writing she nurtures her passion for cooking and doing crafts whenever she needs to detoxify herself.