Useful kitchen tools for all
A kitchen cannot be made of just cabinets, utensils, and an oven. In order to prepare food, deft hands of a cook and specific kitchen appliances are needed to make the process quicker and easier. Kitchen appliances are gadgets that help save time for so many homemakers that do not have much time to spend hours in the kitchen, making food. Here are a few kitchen appliances that all kitchens, no matter big or small, should have.
The first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen appliance is a blender. A blender is almost a permanent feature in every kitchen and for a good reason. Blenders come in different styles; there are immersion blenders and countertop blenders. Getting blender means you do not have to whip or blend manually; you can just leave it to the blender to do a perfect job of blending all the ingredients.
You may also read: BEST SMOOTHIE BLENDER – 26 BLENDERS FOR MAKING GREEN SMOOTHIES
- Saves time.
- Comes in a variety of styles
- Both the low end and high-end blenders are available.
- Immersion blenders are great for small kitchens as they do not take up much space.
- If you want more power and functionality, you need to pay more.
- Some blenders are noisy.
- The blades of blenders are not as sharp as food processors.
- Best to use with liquids.
If your morning starts with coffee, then there is no way you can live without a coffee maker. One good thing about the coffee maker is that; you can place it anywhere in your home; it does not have to be placed and used in the kitchen only. Yes, you can always make a cup of coffee by yourself, but some days you can get lazy, or someday you may need to leave early for work and may not have the time to make yourself a cup of coffee. In that case, you will have to grab a cup of coffee from a cafe before you enter your office. Instead of doing that, you can purchase a coffee maker that will produce the perfect coffee to help you wake up from a sleepy stupor and get going.
- Available in every tech shop offline and online.
- Available in various colours and styles.
- A must-have for caffeine addicts.
- Makes coffee just how you like it.
- Advance coffee makers have various functions that you can play with.
- It can be used outside the kitchen.
- Advance coffee makers are costly.
- It needs to be plugged into a power socket to prepare coffee for you; hence it consumes electricity which can increase your electricity bills.
- Instead of depending on a device, you can just make a cup for yourself.
Honestly, chopping vegetables and fruits is the most time-consuming activity in the whole process of cooking. Some vegetables and fruits need peeling, so you have to peel them and then chop them. Chopping in a hurry can prove to be dangerous, as you can even chop off your fingers in the process. But all of this is out of the question if you buy a food processor. A food processor can do all the shopping for you so that you can just start frying them or boiling them to make a dish of your choice.
- You can insert and use your choice of blades.
- It does not take up a lot of space.
- Lots of controls.
- Chops of vegetables and fruits in perfect shapes and sizes.
- You do not need the help of another person to chop ingredients for you.
- Food processors are costly.
- The cost goes up if you want more advanced food processors.
- You need to clean the blades and the food processor every day.
- The blades can lose their sharpness over time.
Once in awhile everyone loves eating junk food, and deep-fried potatoes or chicken taste heavenly. In fact, deep-fried anything tastes great! Although it is not healthy and your doctor will glare at you if he catches you eating french fries, but the crispness is worth the glare and the scolding. Instead of wasting your money buying chicken fries or French fries, you can purchase a fryer that will deep fry almost anything that you put into it. Save your money to buy french fries and popcorn when you go to a movie theatre. But do remember eating too much deep-fried food will eventually upset your stomach!
- Frying potatoes and chicken chunks in fryer take less time than cooking it in a pan.
- No fear of getting burned by the boiling oil.
- Safer than the stove.
- Vegetables and chicken are evenly fried.
- The result is crispy and crunchy.
- Great for making snacks.
- It can only be used for deep frying.
- The food cooked in it is unhealthy.
- Grilled food is healthier than food cooked in a fryer.
- A limited amount of food can be fried at a time.
Devices were invented for rice lovers and coffee addicts, but diet-conscious roti lovers were left out of the loop. Until an Indian origin couple took the initiative to create a device that can knead the dough and make some amazing puffy rotis! Rotimatic is a great appliance that can cut your cooking time in half, as it needs the dough to produce flatbreads. All you need to do is put in water and flour or wheat in the right quantity and wait until the bell rings, signalling the rotis are ready to be eaten.
- No need to knead the dough.
- Puffy rotis like ones cooked in gas stove.
- It can be cleaned easily.
- It is compatible with different types of flour.
- Your roti is ready with just a push of a button.
- Although tasty, rotis cannot be compared to home-cooked rotis.
- Runs on power hence will contribute to monthly electricity bills.
- Not available in all regions or countries.
Since roti maker is not available in all regions, head to their website, and join their priority list to be the first to know when they become available in your country. If you want to get all the detailed quality of rotimatic you must check this Rotimatic Review.