Home Essentials, Home Gym, Cleaning Essentials & more
As you move up in the world and work hard, you also get very busy. And with busy work days, managing a home can sometimes be a very hectic and stressful job. But if you are organized and have the right equipment, home management can be made much easier.
Using proper home management techniques, you can save a lot of time and effort. So, to help you progress in your career without home maintenance getting in your way, we have put together a list of overlooked essentials that will save you time and help you manage a busy day.
One of the most time-consuming home maintenance tasks is actually food preparation and cooking. It takes up most of the time spent in home management. And some busy days you hardly even have time to have lunch/dinner, much less cook a whole meal. And if you don’t have any time to cook food at home, you will have to order some takeout or maybe even disturb you’re eating routine, both of which are very bad for your health.
An excellent method to solve this situation is to have pre-cooked meals in the refrigerator so that you don’t have to cook on busy days. You can either do some meal prep on the weekend to save time, or you can even cook meals that will last for the rest of the week and save you a lot of valuable time. These days you can also hire a meal prep service to deliver you pre-cooked meals to your doorstep. These services are used by many athletes who need to observe a strict diet and don’t have time to cook. This is a great method if you are living alone but if you have been blessed with a family then doing meal prep yourself on the weekends is the way to go.
High-Quality Kitchen Essentials
To save time in the cooking and meal prep process, you will need to have high-quality kitchen appliances. You should have the essential items like a microwave, an automatic rice cooker, pressure cookers, dishwasher, food processor and a high capacity refrigerator.
Best Selling Dishwasher & Detergent
- Six (6) standard place setting capacity / Includes dish rack, cup shelf, and cutlery basket
- Holds plates up to 10.5" in diameter / Seven (7) wash cycles / Quick connect adapter fits standard sized kitchen faucets / Beautiful digital display
- Stainless steel interior / Fits under most cabinetry / Water consumption (normal wash): 2.85 gallons
- CLEANS AND DISINFECTS: Glisten is #1 Dishwasher Cleaner and the Only EPA-registered Dishwasher Cleaner and Disinfectant
- POWERFUL CLEANER: Removes Rust and Buildup Caused by Hard Water, Grease, Detergent and Food Residues
- PROTECT YOUR HOME: Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner Protects from E-coli, Salmonella and other Bacteria
- EASY INSTALL, SIMPLY STICK TO THE SURFACE: all Appliance Art Magnetic Dishwasher Panel Covers are MAGNETIC & simply stick to the surface of your dishwasher, making installation simple. Instant...
- UPGRADE YOUR KITCHEN WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK: Appliance Art Instant Stainless Magnetic Dishwasher Panel Covers are the perfect complement to your DIY kitchen UPGRADE. Instant Stainless covers are...
- AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVE TO NEW APPLIANCES: give your dishwasher an updated look with an Instant Stainless Magnetic Dishwasher Panel Cover! Instantly get rid of outdated or mismatched appliances with...
- Formulated with POWER BOOSTER
- No pre-wash needed! Cascade Platinum PLUS+ dishwasher detergent removes burnt-on food
- Cascade Platinum PLUS+ ActionPacs dissolve, lift, and rinse away food
- CLEANS AS YOU GO - A convenient and small Energy Star certified dish washing machine for cleaning the dishes after dinner or cooking. Simply load the dishes in the dish basket and cutlery rack and let...
- USER FRIENDLY CONTROLS - With simple to use control panel and light indicators. Program selector has 6 wash cycle options: heavy, normal, ECO, glass, speed, and rinse for your different dishwashing...
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED - Features a quick connect assembly with accessories including inlet and drain hose and a faucet adapter for water lines that are compatible with round-shaped faucet outlets with...
- POWERFUL CITRIC EXTRACTS FOR THAT EXTRA BOOST: This is a 3-pack of our brand new 12 oz Booster Additive to be used in conjunction with dishwasher detergent to better clean dishes and give them a...
- TOUGH ON STAINS NATURALLY: Our dishwashing booster contains natural ingredients, powerful citric extracts that remove stains, hard water, film, lime, calcium, iron and other mineral deposits.
- PH BALANCE OPTIMIZATION: Use Dish Detergent Booster for optimizing your dishwasher's cleaning ability by balancing the PH caused by hard water.
Last update on 2019-08-23 at 06:27 PST - Details
These appliances are easy enough to use, and they add a lot of comfort and save a lot of time out of your cooking routine. But sometimes these items are difficult to clean up. You should look up online reviews to see some simple steps to clean a toaster oven and other home appliances. So, invest in these kitchen essentials to make your day to day life much easier and convenient.
A Home Gym
Hitting the gym is hard enough on ordinary days, but if you have a very tough and busy schedule, it can get even harder. But still, regular exercise is very important for your health. A great way to solve this issue is to set up an amazing home gym. All you need to do is get a treadmill and some other essential items for exercise like some weights and a mat, and you’re done. You can do a quick 20-minute workout at home and refresh your mind.
A home gym will keep you motivated to work out, and it will save you the time wasted to go to and come back from the gym, and in the long run, it will also save you a lot of money.
A Home Office
For any hard working person, a home office is an absolute must. A home office will motivate you to work harder, and the availability of all the essential work items in a single place will allow you to be more productive and efficient. And if you ever experience a work-related emergency, you won’t have to run all the way to the office to fix the issue; you can just get the job done from home.
Another home maintenance task that comes quite close to cooking in terms of the time it consumes is cleaning. It can be especially harder if you have a large house, but nonetheless, cleaning has to be done. So, a solution to this issue is you can hire a cleaning service to clean up the house for you. It will effectively save you time, but these services are somewhat expensive. At least the good ones are. And if you don’t have a lot of money, then it might seem a bit extravagant.
An affordable way to reduce the time required to clean up the house is getting a small cleaning robot. These devices are like small vacuums and they move around the house themselves and keep it clean. They aren’t even that expensive and are quite affordable and do a decent job. The robots will keep the floors clean through the work week, and you can do a thorough clean up on the weekend.
An AI Home Assistant
The world of AI assistants has been revolutionized in the last decade. Many devices like Alexa and google assistant are available in the market that can help you save time and make your day to day tasks easier. You can even connect your home automation system with AI assistant to make several actions like changing the temperature of the thermostat just a voice command away.
These AI home assistant can make home management much easier for you, and it will help you save some valuable time on busy days.
Get Everyone in the Family to Chip In
Another excellent way to save time on busy days if you have a family is to assign certain tasks to everyone. Get the kids to keep their rooms clean and even do their own laundry if they have the time. Many other small tasks like washing the dishes can be distributed and delegated to others to make home maintenance easier.
You don’t have to do all the work yourself, sometimes getting some help is the best thing you can do. Having a disciplined household with distributed chores will make life easier for you, and it will save you a lot of time and stress on hectic work days. Good Luck!
About the Author:
This post is written by Andrea Smith. She loves traveling, home decorating and hanging out with her friends. She is currently a student of Interior Designing at the California Arts School. She regularly writes blogs at https://homeaddons.com/