Life Lessons Quotes & Wisdom
Smooth seas don’t make skillful sailors – My grand dad used to tell us.
Life Lessons Quotes & Wisdom . Well, its also said…
Yesterday is past, Tomorrow is future, but Today is a Gift! That is why its called Present.
So live today, work hard, be good and honest to yourself, others and work. Rest leave to god.
Now lets start the lessons of life…
- Save for things that matter
- When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- It’s OK to let Your Child see you cry.
- Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
- Its OK to get angry at God, he can take it.
- Don’t compare your life to others. YOU have no idea what their journey is all about.
- If a relationship has to be secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
- Begin investing in your 20s, don’t touch that money before your fifties.
- Everything can change in the blink of an eye… But don’t worry; God never blinks.
- Take a deep breathe. It calms the mind.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
- Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
- Its never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
- Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for special occasion. Life Lessons Quotes & Wisdom .Today is special.
- Over prepare, then go with the flow.
- Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
- The most important sex organ is the brain.
- No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words, ‘in five years, will this matter?’
- Forgive but don’t forget.
- Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
- Always choose Life.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything. Give Time time.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Believe in miracles.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
- Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
- Growing old beats the alternative – dying young.
- Your children get only one childhood.
- All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
- Life is too short not to enjoy it.
- Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
- If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s we’d grab ours back.
- Envy is waste of time. Accept what you already have, not what you think you need.
- The best is yet to come.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Life isn’t tied with a bow, but its still a gift.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Being old doesn’t automatically make you wise, being young doesn’t automatically make you foolish.
- There are millions of beautiful places, so make sure your heart is in it.
- Don’t be as bad as they are, be as good as you are.
- Try and fail…But never fail to try.
20 Best seller Life Lessons Quotes & Wisdom Books
Last update on 2020-04-03 at 22:43 PST - Details