Awesome Tips To Clean Your Home
Everyone must be dreaming of having a clean and pristine looking home. It’s undeniable that having a clean home can make your home look classy and increase appeal to your visitors. Of course we need to take extra care on those furniture we invested to make our home look beautiful.
Cleaning, for most of us, is a dreaded responsibility. We all want to come home to a house that is squeaky clean and smelling fresh. Unfortunately, with all the things that are going on with our lives, the crazy schedules and deadlines we have to meet, and all the other excuses we make to avoid this painful chore, house-cleaning seems to be taken for granted.
Now let's say you got a big house that’s full of furnace, can you imagine that cleaning furniture and maintenance can be a lot of task? If you have invested in expensive furniture or even picking some of them from a tag sale, one thing is for sure- dirty and stained pieces can be distracting in the eye if you have one at home. Luckily, there are natural hacks on how to overcome this.
These are some of the simple tips and tricks anyone can do for a clean and classy home:
- Create a schedule and a cleaning checklist. By getting organized, you will be able to prioritize the most critical things and lessen your load. Create a list where you can schedule cleaning days. Make a separate checklist for the spaces that need regular cleaning, and those places that you can clean once a week, monthly and so on. You don’t have to clean every day, as long as one of the rules in your house is claygo- clean as you go, then it will prevent home being messy.
- Make use of elegant storage for easy organization of toys, makeup and other trinkets for easy use and clean up. You can purchase glass containers where you can put them on display while keeping your items in storage. You can also use fancy or DIY labels to make it more elegant and classy. There are also furniture that had dual purpose, both for storage and aesthetic. Benjamin Rugs & Furniture Store online might just have the best pieces for your needs.
- Dispose of the things you do not need. You can do this by giving them out, selling them, or just throwing them out as trash. If you think you can’t part with some items like memorabilia, place them in storage but make sure to have them organized. Store them in the attic or basement and make sure they are well packed and labelled, so the next time you will need some of them, you won’t be needing to disassemble everything and create clutter again.
- Always make your bed. Making your bed is the simplest and easiest way to be organized. Every day, after you get up, make it to a point to make your bed. It’s not much exercise but is still a productive activity.
- Take the initiative to pick up anything you get to see in a place it doesn’t belong. You’ll be surprised at how much mess you’re able to clean up when you learn this habit. It may be a simple task but you’ll be surprised with the great impact it has to house cleaning.
- Clean up and organize room per room. It may take you a while, but every time you get a chance to clean, even if it’s just for an hour or so, try to pick a room to clean. Remember that general house cleaning might not be a one day work but you can start off in every area or part of the house.
- Arrange items according to use. Designate a space for everything you have. All makeup and skin care items are placed neatly on your bathroom counter if that’s where you always use them. Invest in command hooks, cabinets, containers or shelves and place items according to usage.
- Always clean up after usage. Done eating a meal? Load up your dishes in the dishwasher, and don’t leave them in the sink. It will not only make your house clean but it can also help protect your family health by keeping those pests away. Keep your chargers in hooks or storage after every use.
- Hide and organize cords. You can use cable ties, binder clips or cable shorteners. You can also create or build a charging dock from used boxes to hide your cable clutter.
- For a fresh-smelling house, you can use different materials found inside your home. Place coffee beans in a glass container and place a tea light in the middle. Eliminate the stinky smell of boiling water mixed with baking soda. You can also try to vacuum Downy Unstoppables to keep the nasty smell out of your vacuum.
- Furniture always adds class to your home, you can say bye bye to water stains, ink residue and buildup on your wooden furniture by first dusting the furniture to remove surface dirt. Then mix a solution of water and dish washing soap and use a soft cloth with your prepared solution. It’s recommended to just damp the cloth and not have it entirely wet. Finally, you can wipe it off with a dry clean cloth.
If you are looking for high quality yet budget friendly furniture to spice up your home and complete your dream look, you can check out Benjamin Rugs & Furniture Store online and you will be surprised to know that shopping for the next furniture is just one click away.
Also if you have no time for cleaning? Don’t fret, it’s not always you and there’s still some alternative ways on how you can keep your house looking clean and fresh. You can always ask for help. Many cleaning companies offer professional home cleaning services which can clean your house on schedule. There are lots of companies ready to do the dirty work for you, so you just need to sit back, relax, and pay the fee, of course.
Benjamin – What started as a rug business in 1986 by owner Benjamin Aziz has flourished into a 40,000 square foot showroom. Shoppers will find 150,000 home furnishings and accessories in a range of styles from contemporary to transitional. Today this family-run business represents over 150,000 home furnishing products, all with a unique sense of style.
Social Links for BRF: