Why It’s a Good Idea to Upgrade Types Of Mattresses
Your types of mattresses is probably the most important thing in your house since this is where you rest and recharge to face another day. A mattress can also be used to relax and read your favorite book or listening to music.
Because of this crucial role a mattress plays in your life, it's only natural that you’ll be picky about it. Now, here's why it's a good idea to upgrade your mattress:
1. Your Current Types Of Mattresses Won't Last Forever
Any mattress has a lifespan, which means it can't last forever. As in any other item, when your mattress conks out, it’s no longer functional, which means it’s no longer of any value to you.
The number of years a mattress has depends on the material it’s made of. Below is a list of the types of affordable mattresses and their life expediencies:
- Innerspring mattress: This is the common mattress. Its core is made of spring and coil. Its best model can't last beyond eight years.
- Memory foam mattress: This is composed mainly of polyurethane. Its life expectancy is around ten years
- Latex mattress: This combines the latex with coils. If properly maintained, it can last fifteen years
- Hybrid mattress: This is a combination of an innerspring mattress and a memory foam mattress, or an innerspring mattress and a latex mattress. A good hybrid mattress can last only up to six years.
- Air mattress: A good one can last only up to five years. With time, air starts to leak in with this type of mattress.
- Futon: This is composed of different layers of material including latex and wool. It has below-average longevity and can last for about five years. Check review here.
The best thing to do, though, is to not wait for the lifespan of the mattress to end. Once you see the symptoms your mattress is nearing its death (sagginess, the surface is already wearing out, lack of strength, leak for air mattresses, among others), don't hesitate to look for the best beds in 2020 and their mattresses, and make that necessary upgrade and buy mattress bundle deals.
2. You Deserve A Good Rest
Since you spend most of your time on your mattress, it's only right that you get one that’ll give you that much-needed quality rest. But, when mattresses get worn out, saggy, and lose their firmness or softness, whichever you opted for, with time, they can no longer give you that quality rest they used to give you when you first purchased them.
In worst cases, you’ll end up with muscle pain, a backache, or having dust mites. The older a mattress is, the higher the chances it becomes a haven for these creatures. You don't want dust mites because they can give you a runny nose or a cough. In severe cases, they can even trigger an asthma attack.
With an upgraded mattress, you easily address these problems. So, if you wake up feeling any of those things, take them as signs that you need to go to the store, compare mattress sales, and get your new investment. If you don't do this, you can say goodbye to that quality rest your body always need after a long day at work.
3. It's Cheaper In The Long Run.
Upgrading your mattress just as soon as you see the first signs it's wearing out is cheaper in the long run – if you consider the amount of money you’d have to spend to be treated for the health effects of sleeping on a worn-out mattress.
When you sleep on a mattress that has deteriorated with time, you naturally don't get enough sleep, and this results in a weakened immune system. A weakened immune system can make you susceptible to all sorts of sicknesses, including but not limited to fever, colds, and coughs.
Apart from a weakened immune system, the following are possible effects on your health if you don't have enough sleep:
- Heart disease: A European health review has found that those who lack sleep have a 48 percent more chance of developing heart disease.
- Diabetes: Researchers have found that a lack of sleep can result in Type 2 Diabetes because of the way the body processes glucose at that state. The study found that the body processes the high-energy carbohydrate slower when a person lacks sleep.
- Increased blood pressure: A study has shown that a person who suffers from high blood pressure and who doesn’t have enough sleep can be assured of an even more elevated blood pressure the following day.
Purple Mattress On Sale
|1||The Purple Mattress (Queen)||$1,199.00||See Details|
|2||Purple The Mattress Protector (Queen)||$99.00||See Details|
|3||Classic Brands Cool Gel Chill Memory Foam 14-Inch Mattress with 2...||$599.99||See Details|
|4||Zinus 12 Inch Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress / CertiPUR-US...||$281.54||See Details|
|5||Casper Sleep Element Mattress, Queen||$592.39||See Details|
Last update on 2021-08-11 at 03:24 PST - Details
Upgrading your mattress is a necessity rather than a luxury. Not doing this, after all, can lead to serious repercussions, particularly on your health.
The key is to be sensitive to the signs your current mattress is no longer working the way it did when you first purchased it. Once you see these signs, do your research then head to the store. Get that upgraded mattress of choice without any hesitation, knowing it is still you who’ll reap the benefits of your purchase.
Author: I’m Jaylin: SEO Expert of Leelija Web Solutions. I am a content manager, and the author of elivestory.com and a full time blogger. Favorite things include my camera, travelling, caring my fitness, food and my fashion. Email id: [email protected]