Martin Luther King III, a renowned human rights activist, once rightly opined that “ Because no matter who we are or where we come from, we are all entitled to the basic human rights of clean air to breathe, clean water to drink, and healthy land to call home.” It should be noted that, irrespective of one’s location, be it in the kitchen, in the church, school and even a restaurant, one is entitled to breathe clean air.
According to data by the World Health Organization (WHO), annually, air pollution is responsible for nearly seven million deaths around the globe. It’s safe to say eight out of every ten breathe unsafe air. This is why it's important that everyone, including business owners, do their best to ensure that customers breathe good air.
Are you a business owner? Do you own a restaurant or more? Are you interested in the safety of your customers? Do you want to make your restaurant have clean air? Then, you should get our air purifiers for restaurants.
Types of air purifiers.
Air purifiers come in diverse shapes, colors, types and technologies. Below are some types of air purifiers:
- HEPA air purifiers: this type of air purifiers have a standard of trapping 99.97% of all particles that are larger than 0.3 microns. These particles include chemicals, bacteria, and viruses. They create a more conducive environment.
- Negative ion air purifiers: these purifiers clean the air through the use of chemical injections. They magnetically attract particles airborne such as pollen and dust.
- Activated carbon air purifiers; these purifiers contain many molecular sized pores that has a high ratio of absorbent quality and chemical bonding. It’s easy to capture pollutants like chemical emissions, gasses, smoke and odors hereby avoiding recontamination.
- UV air purifiers: these types of air purifiers have UV lamps in them that destroys microorganisms. When used properly, it’s effective at eliminating viruses and bacteria.
Benefits of air purifiers for restaurants
- Air purifiers in a restaurant makes customers feel safer.
- It helps in reducing drastically the amount of cooking fumes and odors coming from the kitchen.
- It helps in taking out dust which helps prevent triggers in asthmatic patients and those with other related health conditions.
- It reduces enormously the rate of virus and bacteria in the air. It’s no news that Covid 19 is an airborne disease, with an enclosed space like a restaurant, it is pertinent that they have air purifiers to cut down the load of viruses in the air.
- Our air purifiers for restaurants pull molds out of the air, trap them and release mold-free air back out.
- It helps in removing foreign particles a customer may bring into the restaurant from contaminating the air.
- It accounts for the healthy lifestyle of both customers and workers of a restaurant.
- It makes customers more comfortable and relaxed. This will make them visit your restaurant often.
You can get your quality and highly effective air purifiers for restaurants from us. Contact us today!