5 Creative Ways You Can Paint Your House Like A Professional | How To Paint A House
When it comes to Painting easy your house you want to make sure you’re getting the best advice possible. Painting isn’t usually a small task to undertake and it’s often times something you’re going to have to live with for at least a little bit. If you’re on the prowl for some great creative ideas on getting the best results you came to the right place.
Stick around and you’ll be able to get some great ideas for the next time you have to paint your home like commercial painters. Here are five creative ways you’ll be able to paint your house like the pros, so you won't have to hire professional painters and save lots of money, but above all showcase your creative side! We help to make painting easy. Also learn trick on painting with a twist! Lets check these 5 painting ideas now.
1. Get A Little Less Creative (Kind Of)
You’re probably scratching your head for why a tip on using creative home painting ideas would start with being less creative, but stick with it for a second. When it comes to painting your house on your own, the urge to be creative with the tools you use can be pretty strong. You might think that subbing masking tape for painter’s tape or sheets for canvas drop cloths is a great idea. So I will show you some tips to make painting easy.
The point of this first tip is to tell you not to be so creative when it comes to using the right tools for the job. Masking tape isn’t meant to handle wet paint dripping onto it. That means it will buckle or ripple when it gets wet, allowing the paint to slip underneath it. You’ll end up with a finished product that doesn’t have nice sharp lines.
Sheets are made to be breathable which means if you spill paint on them you’re probably going to have to dig up some tips on how to get paint out of your carpet pretty quickly. No one wants to deal with that headache, and everyone wants a great professional look when their paint job is finished. Be a little less creative and use the real deal when it comes to your choice of supplies.
2. Deal With Your Past Creativity
Prep time is important when you want a good final product for your paint project. That means you’ll need to spend some time dealing with your past creative endeavors. Look around your walls and make sure you’re sanding down chipped or peeling old paint. If you see dents or holes in the wall make sure you’re patching those up. This definetely will set you up to make painting easy.
It’s tempting to skip over prep work or at least spend as little time as possible on it. It’s not really the most fun part of your project and it can take a bit of time. Ignore the urge to skimp on your prep work even if it’s really not easy to do. The better your prep, the better your final project will turn out. It will be worth your effort. This simple trick on painting with a twist will help you in long run and increase your interest on painting. Continue to these 5 painting ideas below.
3. Be Creatively High Quality
Paint quality matters a lot. When you’re choosing your paint and even the brushes or rollers you’re going to use, avoid the urge to be a budget shopper. You want your paint job to last and look great. That means looking for paint brands that actually deliver on their promise to give you a long-lasting smooth finish.
Rollers or brushes that are lower in quality can leave behind fuzz or brush hairs on your walls. It’s never a good look and sometimes getting that stuff off of your walls once the paint is dried is a real challenge.
Make sure you’re avoiding things like a patchy finish, brushes that fall apart, or paint that’s only going to last about a year or so by getting high-quality materials from the start. If you don’t have to re-do your project next year, you’ll end up saving money in the long run anyhow. Go for the quality, it really does make a difference and makes painting easy.
4. Prevent Your Paint Colors From Getting Creative On Their Own
Even if you do get the good stuff paint color can vary slightly from can to can. It’s a really unpleasant surprise to run into while you’re painting a wall. It might look the same in the gallon bucket but once you start applying it, the paint could end up looking totally different. No one wants a wall that’s two different colors (unless you’re doing it on purpose of course).
You can avoid this problem by opening all of the cans you plan to use and pouring them into a larger five-gallon bucket. Then you can thoroughly mix the paint and use the newly blended paint on your walls, so this always makes painting easy.
When you do this you’ll avoid those ugly surprises that could happen in the middle of your project. It might be a little more effort to move around a larger bucket but you’ll be glad you did this when you have a nice even color on your walls and there you just iimplemented painting with a twist 🙂
5. Save Yourself A Creative Headache
When you’re taping off your windows and other areas you want to avoid painting, save yourself the headache of taping around outlet covers. Instead, just remove the covers and replace them after the project is finished and the paint is dry. Not only is taping around outlet covers a pain, it often doesn’t leave a smooth sharp finish like professionals would get and achieve painting with a twist! Lets check these 5 painting ideas now.
If you remove the outlet covers and just proceed with painting your walls, once you place the covers back on you won’t be able to see where the paint stops and the outlet cover would’ve been if you’d taped it off. Taping it off is an option, it’s just not the best or easiest option to use. Go ahead and save yourself this creative headache and just remove the covers, so it makes painting easy.
Painting your home doesn’t have to be a DIY nightmare. You can definitely get some great results if you follow these tips. Remember that these are all tips professional painters use on a daily basis. They’ve learned over time what works and what doesn’t so learn from their past mistakes and take advantage of the advice. Your home will look amazing and you’ll be glad you made the extra effort.
Youtube Video | 18 WALL PAINTING HACKS AND DESIGN IDEAS YOU WILL BE GRATEFUL FOR
ConclusionIf you have a home painting project coming up and you’re a fan of DIY home improvement then you’re probably wondering how you can get the best looking results possible. There are some awesome DIY ideas out there for painting your home that come directly from the pros themselves, which makes painting easy.
We have showcased 5 most valuable Tips & Tricks on Home Painting Easily without need to hire a professional painter. These 5 DIY hacks are not mentioned by others' but our Pros here in the industry know better and they are happy share their inevitable life saving secrets to house painting by any non professionals. Who doesn't love painting with a twist.
Only selected Paint Brush, Sealers, paint color and more from Amazon
- Paint Brush Set Includes 1 Ea of 1" Flat, 1-1/2" Angle, 2" Stubby Angle, 2" Flat & 2-1/2" Angle
- Paint Brushes For Interior Or Exterior Projects. Use Angle Sash Paint Brush For Cutting Crisp Lines.
- Professional Results On Walls, Trim, Cabinets, Doors, Fences, Decks, Touch Ups, Arts And Crafts.
- Superior coverage - Usually 1 to 2 coats!
- No sanding or priming required!
- Non-toxic, , zero VOC’s, Safe to use indoors
- HVLP PAINT SPRAYER: The Control Spray Max paint sprayer uses high volume, low pressure technology to atomize materials into fine particles and provide a smooth finish
- GREAT FOR ANY PROJECT: Perfect for priming, painting or staining cabinets, door trim, decks, furniture, woodworking projects and more
- USE WITH A WIDE VARIETY OF MATERIALS: Powerful two-stage turbine makes it easy to paint walls and surfaces with latex paints and thinner materials like stains and poly
- CONTROL PAINT FLOW: Fully adjustable pressure to give you ultimate control of paint flow for any project size
- SPRAY PAINT UNTHINNED: Stainless Steel Piston Pump allows you to spray paint unthinned at high pressure
- SPRAY DIRECTLY FROM PAINT BUCKET: Flexible suction tube allows you to spray directly from a 1 or 5 gallon paint bucket
- Indoor use only ( Image in manufacturer section is for promotional only )
- Dries in 10 minutes or lessFeatures EZ Touch 360° Dial Spray Tip
- For wood, metal, wicker, wrought iron, plaster, glass and more
- Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels
- Provides strong resistance against soiling
- Protects against water-based and oil-based stains
- A good exterior paint offers coverage and protection against the elements, while adding beauty to outdoor structures. This is an all purpose exterior paint resists cracking, peeling and blistering.
- This paint features a unique water/oil base formula for exceptional adhesion, versatility, and longevity in varied conditions.
- Use on vertical exterior wood surfaces as well as masonry, stucco, and sanded glossy surfaces. Remove mildew, peeling paint, mill glaze, loose wood fibers, dirt, and debris before painting.
- Ultra low odor oil-base formula has even less odor than latex paint.
- Great for basements and other interior/exterior above and below grade masonry surfaces.
- Contains a mildewcide that prevents the growth of mold and mildew on the paint film only.
- KILZ TRIBUTE Matte is a low VOC, 100% acrylic advanced technology paint and primer in one formulated for superior hide and coverage with exceptional durability and a mildew-resistant finish.
- As relaxing as a trip through wine country, Grape Arbor is a true olive hue. Grape Arbor blends well with white cabinetry, woods both light and dark, clear glass and natural light.
- Matte sheen offers a subtle, flat finish and resists dirt with a scrubbable film for easy cleaning. Paint-primer in one is ideal for light to dark color changes and covering light to medium stains.
- Soft touch made from polyester fiber which belongs to uniform cloth free from harmful chemicals safe for you & Your family
- Unique design with an adjustable neck strap for the most suitable length Long ties that can be easily altered to fit most sizes
- Machine-washable resists wrinkles and shrinkage Wash with dark colored cloth bleaching Dry cleaning and tumble drying are not allowed
Last update on 2020-04-16 at 04:43 PST - Details