Beautiful curtains make your house more beautiful. But the problem is it gets dirty so quickly. If you don't wash curtains properly, they will lose color and smell bad that will impact room weather.
But it is not a big deal. You can clean these easily with a steam cleaner. This article will discuss step by step how to steam clean curtains.
There are lots of things you can use to clean a curtain. But we recommended steam cleaner as steam cleaning is an easy process and eco-friendly system. If you provide curtain cleaning service, you can pick a specialized steam cleaner delicately known as a curtain steamer.
It is easy to use too. Let's see how to use a curtain steamer. But before that, have some tips for taking care of curtains.
How to Take Care of Curtains?
You can take necessary steps as following
- Try to reduce your home's bad smell. Therefore, you should close the kitchen door during cooking. And also, try to smoke outside, not at home. So it will not get dirty quickly.
- Use vacuum regularly with a soft brush for removing your regular dust.
- Clean curtains regularly with a steam cleaner.
There is a lot more process of cleaning curtains and drapes. But most people want it to be more accessible, so we recommend steam cleaning as it is easy but effective. Cleaning curtains with a steam cleaner is highly popular than any other method too.
So, let's get started on how to clean the curtains easier without wasting time:
Best Way to Steam Clean Curtains
Now, I will reveal the easiest way of how to steam clean curtains. To do this, you need a quality steam cleaner which is specially made for curtain cleaning.
So, let's get started:
- At first, determine the level of your steam heat. For example, if your curtain is made of thick fabric, it can tolerate vast amounts of heat. However, soft fabrics need a low temperature.
- Before cleaning your curtain with a steamer, you must read the manufacturer's instruction guide. And also, remember one thing that over steaming can burn curtain. Sometimes it can injure you too. That's why you must wear protective clothing.
- Try not to move the curtain anywhere if you clean it through steam. Most people hang their curtains during cleaning time. But it cannot add any value. So, clean it where it currently stands.
- Now, fill up your steamer tank. And also, set up your heat temperature.
- Press the trigger on your steamer. Try to start cleaning the top of the curtain and go down slowly.
- Cleaning your curtain very profoundly. First, however, move one side from another horizontally. And also, clean the backside of your curtain. Make sure that your curtain treats both sides of your curtain.
- Now, complete your cleaning process and recheck the curtain. If your curtain is not clean exactly, then set high-temperature steam. After that, it will be clean ideally.
So, this is the complete process of cleaning curtains through steam. You can clean perfectly if you follow these steps.
Before starting the work, ensure that your steam-heated completely. Half heated steamer will do a lousy job. So, if you want to clean your curtain perfectly, then heat the steam perfectly.
So, must follow these particular tips if you want to clean perfectly on your curtain. If you want to know more cleaning tips for different home items as carpet, floor, pool, follow this site.
So, I hope you know everything about how to steam clean curtains. If you are confused regarding the process, then read again and again. The steam cleaning process is so easy that you can clean your curtain perfectly.
Remember that steam will only work when it is adequately heated. You should also wear protective cloth. It protects you from burning. So, follow the steps and clean your curtains properly.